|Location||Pretoria, South Africa|
|Date Posted||May 14, 2019|
Education Jobs in South Africa
OFO CODE: 252301
Department of Educational Technology Integration within the Directorate Teaching and Learning with Technology (TLwT) has a permanent position for a LMS Trainer & Support Coordinator (Educational Technology Trainer). The position is based at any other campus where the service is required. The incumbent will work across all campuses.
- Refining of training material.
- Conduct and evaluate training in the use and integration of educational technology
- Reporting and quality improvement.
- Administrative support
- Research and investigation
- Community service.
- NQF level 6 with strong ties to educational technology
- Certification in the latest version of MS Office Professional. (or prove competence)
- Be prepared to travel between different learning sites.
- Required to work overtime
- Need to work across campuses where the support is required.
- Three years practical experience as a trainer (preferably within Higher Education environment)
- Two years in the design and development of presentation and training material that also includes the development of training manuals.
- One year’s experience with the development of online teaching and learning material on a learning management system such as Blackboard.
- One year’s experience in training administration.