|Location||eMalahleni, South Africa|
|Date Posted||June 12, 2019|
Education Jobs in South Africa
The Department of Computer Science requires the services of Part-time Lecturers at eMalahleni Campus for the following subject for 2019 second semester.
- Computing Fundamentals IB -CFS10BT
- Computing Systems- CGS10BT
- End user Computing IB -EUC10BT
- Computing Skills I - CSK101C
- Computer Literacy - CPL105XT
- Development Software IB-DSO17BT
- Development Software IIIA- DSO34AT
- Computer Skills- COL105X
- Project Management IV- PJG401T Minimum Requirements
- B-Tech/Master’s degree in Computer Science
- At least 2 years teaching experience in a tertiary environment or industry.
- Knowledge of the use of ITS will be an advantage.
- Excellence written, oral and electronic communication skills
Key performance area
- Preparing lecturer materials, assessments and memorandums.
- Presenting lecturer ( theory and practical)
- Administration of assessments and capturing of marks.
- Performing administrative duties as required.
- Participating in curriculum development.
- Community engagement.
Candidates may be subjected to appropriate psychometric testing and other selection instruments.