|Location||eMalahleni, South Africa|
|Date Posted||June 12, 2019|
Education Jobs in South Africa
The Department of Computer Science requires the services of Part time Lecturers at eMalahleni Campus for the following subjects for 2019 second semester:
- Foundation Presentation and Reporting Skills (FPPRS01)
- Relevant B Tech degree in Language Practice or equivalent 4 year qualification (M+4)
- 2 years teaching experience in a tertiary environment will be recommended
- Knowledge of the use of ITS will be an advantage.
- Excellence written, oral and electronic communication skills.
Key performance area
- To teach students on the Extended Curriculum with Foundation Provision– including English Language/Communication.
- Performing administration task related to teaching & learning and other functions of an Academic department at a University of Technology.
- Involvement in community engagement projects of the department.
- Involvement in specific department activities eg. Such as presentation days, departmental meetings, open days, registration, orientation etc.
- Lecturing duties: Lecturing, invigilating, and marking of scripts, processing of marks.
- Assist in Language laboratory.
- Any other duty assigned by the Head of Department.
Classes of the above subject/s are presented during the day from 8 am to 5 pm.
Candidates may be subjected to appropriate psychometric testing and other selection instruments.